A4U Expo Goes New York
Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 40 seconds
State of Search has been a media partner of A4U Expo ever since the site started and has been traveling with A4U to London, Munich and recently Barcelona. Next year our trip might be a bit longer, since A4U Expo now officially announced it will be taking the show to the US: in March 2013 A4U will be organizing the first show across the big ocean: Global Performance Marketing Conference New York.
The concept will look the same as the shows in Europe with two days of conference and speakers on different topics which will all be of help of affiliates and networks attending.
The two day conference will be programmed with the help of the new advisory board which has several well known names in them:
- Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, Impact Radius
- Alicia Navarro CEO, Skimlinks
- Mark Walters MD, Affiliate Window
- Matthew Wood, Founder, A4u & A4u Events
- Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, Performance Marketing Association
- Charles Calabrese, VP of Operations, Performance Horizon Group
- Rob Wilson, CEO, Tradedoubler
- Jim Banks, CEO, Spades Media
- Liane Dietrich, COO, Rakuten LinkShare
- Marcus Tandler, Partner, Tandler Doerje Partner
- Andrew Girdwood, Media Innovations Director, Lbi Bigmouthmedia
- Ewan Darby, Director of Affiliate Marketing, Neo@Ogilvy
A4U Founder Matthew Wood is excited:
“After successfully programming ten International Affiliate & Performance Marketing Conferences throughout Europe; specifically in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany and Spain – I’m thrilled to be launching a brand new advanced, Performance Marketing Conference that brings together key influencers and strategists from the USA with those from around the Globe.
In the 15 years since founding A4u – I’ve seen Affiliate Marketing evolve spectacularly, knock on the doors of other digital channels and grow enormously in value, transparency and reputation. I’m excited to be able to bring together under one roof so many smart minds next Spring in New York – where everyone shares the same goal of increasing ROI and sales, helping shape the future of the industry we are all so passionate about.”