Aleyda is an International SEO Consultant -service that she provides through her own company Orainti-, with more than 7 years of experience doing Search Engine Optimization for European, American and Latin-American companies having worked as an in-house specialist, agency consultant and independent professional.
Aleyda is also an experienced SEO speaker in international conferences. She
has spoken in the best known online marketing events worldwide -from the US, UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Chile, Israel, Belgium, among other countries.
See the latest articles written by Aleyda in the right sidebar.
All articles written by Aleyda you can find here:
- The CMS SEO Requirements Checklist
- 7 Alerts To Monitor Your SEO Process Opportunities and Issues
- How To Easily Analyse Your Mobile SEO Performance
- 7 Must-Check Factors To Check For SEO On International Sites
- 16 Tips for Successful International Business Travel
- How To Do A Mobile SEO Audit: The Step By Step Guide.
- 7 Chrome Extensions to Improve Busy Digital Marketers Online Productivity
- 7 Optimisation issues to check in your next SEO Audit
- 7 Ways to Use Nerdy Data for SEO
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 7th Edition
- The amazing #MozCon experience: The speaker perspective
- The Link Building Approach Triangle: Create, Align & Optimize
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 6th Edition
- My Mobile SEO Toolbox: Top Tools for Mobile SEO Analysis
- The Mobile Web vs. Mobile App Choice: Which is better for you?
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 5th Edition
- 7 Aspects to Drive Your International SEO Industry & Audience Research
- 4 Principles to Drive SEO Success
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 4th Edition
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 3rd Edition
- A Wish for SEO in 2013: To Get to know.
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 2nd Edition
- 7 International SEO Common Questions & 7 Tools to Answer Them
- 3 Ideas to Connect with your Audience and Attract Links #RCS style
- Spain & Search Marketing: The 1st Edition
- 3 Ideas to Create, Optimize and Track Your Web Content more Easily
- 5 ways to use Google Analytics and make your SEO life easier
- Visualize Your Site’s Link Graph With NodeXL
- 6 Common SEO Questions and 3 Tools to Answer Them
- Implementing a Mobile site Version
- International and Multilingual sites: The Criteria to Establish an SEO Friendly Structure