Arianne Donoghue is the Digital Marketing Manager at icelolly.com. Having started off her digital career client side in 2006, she’s worked for both agencies and brands in-house, specialising in search. She is now back client side delivering paid media digital strategy for leading holiday comparison site icelolly.com.
You might see her at a conference where you’re welcome to chat to her about her love of knitting and F1 (as well as all things digital), although you’re more likely to see her trying to make her way up Yorkshire’s hills on her small-wheeled Brompton bicycle.
All articles written by Arianne:
- Bots – the future of search?
- Google Ditching Paid RHS Ads – What You Need To Know
- Social Media – The Future of Voting?
- Google Shakes up Shopping with Product Ratings
- Is it the end of PPC accounts as we know them?
- 5 Life Lessons from a Career in Marketing
- Supercharge your Adwords Ads with Ad Customizers
- How To Use Google Analytics New Benchmarking Reports
- Google Shopping Optimisation Tips
- Suarez and the Problem of Perception
- Book Review: Contagious
- Dealing with PPC “not provided”
- Tips for Running Promotions on Facebook