Arianne Donoghue is the Paid Media Development Manager at Epiphany. Having started off her digital career client side over a decade ago, Arianne has worked for both agencies and brands in-house, specialising in all things paid search. She is now back agency side supporting on biddable media digital strategy.
You might see her at a conference where you’re welcome to chat to her about her love of knitting and F1 (as well as all things digital), although you’re more likely to see her trying to make her way up Yorkshire’s hills on her small-wheeled Brompton bicycle.
All articles written by Arianne:
- Top Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do In Bing Ads
- Taking Your Audiences to the Next Level
- Audiences – Get Started With Paid Media!
- How to Hack Google Analytics UTMs for extra Bing data
- How to Predict the Digital Future
- Bots – the future of search?
- Google Ditching Paid RHS Ads – What You Need To Know
- Social Media – The Future of Voting?
- Google Shakes up Shopping with Product Ratings
- Is it the end of PPC accounts as we know them?
- 5 Life Lessons from a Career in Marketing
- Supercharge your Adwords Ads with Ad Customizers
- How To Use Google Analytics New Benchmarking Reports
- Google Shopping Optimisation Tips
- Suarez and the Problem of Perception
- Book Review: Contagious
- Dealing with PPC “not provided”
- Tips for Running Promotions on Facebook