Ben has worked in digital marketing for over 8 years and gained client side experience at a blue chip corporation before moving to a high growth digital agency in 2012. He is currently Marketing Services Director at Hallam, a UK based digital marketing agency.
The majority of Ben’s time is spent overseeing the online performance of a wide variety of clients spanning multiple industries. He has previously been featured in Smart Insights, the popular web development publication, .Net magazine and was voted one of the Guardians ‘Rising Stars’ of 2014.
Outside of work, Ben plays Ice Hockey for the Nottingham Lions in the English National League, and enjoys going to gigs, playing golf and watching his beloved Nottingham Forest whenever time permits.
All articles written by Ben you can find here:
- 4 Tools to Help Manage Your Editorial Content Calendar
- The Agency Guide to Creating Client Personas for Account Management
- Functional SEO Requirements For a New Website
- Optimising Videos for YouTube and Google Search
- How to Research and Target Informational Search Queries
- Creating Link Worthy Content Using Competitor Research
- How to Conduct a Quickfire Technical SEO Audit
- Automating Google Analytics reporting via Google sheets