Tasked with promoting Microsoft’s search marketing platform – Bing Ads – around the world, Cedric works closely with advertisers, from Blue Chip brands to small businesses, to help them develop effective online strategies which can boost their visibility with PPC, provide more targeted communication and deliver higher ROI.
With nearly 15 years of digital marketing experience to talk about, Cedric is a regular speaker at international industry events, and he lectures at European graduate business schools to help nurture the next generation of digital savvy business leaders.
He joined Microsoft in 2008 after spending 7 years at advertising agencies in Singapore, Paris and London. He holds a Master from ICN Graduate Business School and specialised in Consumer Behaviour and Managing Innovation at McGill University in Canada.
All the articles written by Cedric:
- The evolution of search through a modern consumer journey
- Unlocking creative big data: the greener pastures of cloud-based data infrastructure
- Lifting the lid of the search box: Excel tips for search marketers
- Digital transformation, what the search evolution can teach marketers
- Will Search Engines Fall To AI?
- Ecommerce in France – What You Need To Know Right Now
- Could there be a new generator in the electric world of search?
- What makes Paid Search so damn sexy?
- Unwrapping European seasonal search trends with #BingAds
- How the search teenager faces the incomprehension of good old SMB’s
- Is search data the new crystal ball?
- Voice search: music to an advertiser’s ear
- Search marketing insights: Bing Ads makes the holidays work for you