Enthusiastic SEO, fanatic blogger and graduated journalist. Gustavo Pelogia lives in Dublin and is currently open for new challenges on link building, content marketing and SEO.
He is Brazilian-Italian, but developed his skills in Amsterdam working as a Senior Marketing & PR Manager at Poki Games for three years, right after living in Buenos Aires for almost two years. Currently working as a Client Manager – Search & Analytics at Mediavest Ireland.
His professional life started in journalism, writing about music and entertainment for some of the biggest media outlets in Brazil. He also writes a rock ‘n roll blog called Diário de Palco, which was first a book in 2009, then a content partner of MTV between 2009-11 and restarted in 2016. In between Brazil and The Netherlands, Gus lived in Argentina, where started his digital marketing career on a major travel e-commerce.
Gus loves link building, inbound marketing, PR, keyword research and innovative technologies. On a personal level, he is among the biggest fans of Seinfeld, Alkaline Trio and pizza.
All articles written by Gustavo:
- Content King SEO tool review: tracking on-page changes
- From in-house to agency SEO: three learnings from my first month
- 2017 Dublin Tech Summit highlights: UX, Security, Ads, Social and PR
- How a hoax Daft Punk website earned 300 links in 10 days
- 7 SEO Audit Steps for Bloggers Using Free Tools
- Building a network: taking offline connections online