Enthusiastic SEO, fanatic blogger and graduated journalist. Gustavo Pelogia lives in Dublin and is currently open for new challenges on link building, content marketing and SEO.
He is Brazilian-Italian, but developed his skills in Amsterdam working as a Senior Marketing & PR Manager at Poki Games for over three years, right after living in Buenos Aires for almost two years and currently working as an SEO Client Manager at Spark Foundry Ireland.
His professional life started in journalism, writing about music and entertainment for some of the biggest media outlets in Brazil. He also writes a rock ‘n roll blog called Diário de Palco, which was first a book in 2009, then a content partner of MTV between 2009-11 and restarted in 2016. In between Brazil and The Netherlands, Gus lived in Argentina, where started his digital marketing career on a major travel e-commerce.
Gus loves link building, inbound marketing, PR, keyword research and innovative technologies. On a personal level, he is among the biggest fans of Seinfeld, Alkaline Trio and pizza.
All articles written by Gustavo:
- Test your technical skills by beating the SEO games
- Five Analogies to Help Explain SEO to Your Clients
- Make it faster: reduce image size by 85% and improve your page speed
- Content King SEO tool review: tracking on-page changes
- From in-house to agency SEO: three learnings from my first month
- 2017 Dublin Tech Summit highlights: UX, Security, Ads, Social and PR
- How a hoax Daft Punk website earned 300 links in 10 days
- 7 SEO Audit Steps for Bloggers Using Free Tools
- Building a network: taking offline connections online