Title: Lead Influencer Marketing Specialist
Company: Melt Content
Also blogs for: Wherever I May Roam
Hannah fell into digital marketing when she spotted a job ad for a Graduate PPC Executive position in a Manchester agency. She was told that her skills didn’t really lend themselves to PPC, so got slotted into an SEO Copywriter role there instead. It ended up working out well though; she’s since worked in-house and on agency side to help businesses with their content and outreach efforts.
She’s now Lead Influencer Marketing Strategist at Melt Content and specialises in working with influencers across travel and leisure sectors.
Hannah has spoken at the Content Marketing Show and BrightonSEO on the topic of blogger outreach, which is another big interest for her as she also runs a couple of travel and food blogs in her spare time.
Oh, and she also became AdWords certified along the way, and has done a fair amount of writing for ad copy and landing pages too!
All articles written by Hannah:
- How to get yourself ready for your first ever speaking gig
- 4 mistakes that brands are still making on social media
- How to generate buzz for your outreach campaign
- Getting the most out of media requests as a brand
- Let’s drop the agency nonsense
- How to lose a blogger from one email
- How to get stakeholders on board with your campaign