Irina is a tech marketer always happy to read and talk about all things inbound, SEO, storytelling, design, and literature. She’s currently working at HubSpot, Dublin, and before that she was the Marketing Manager for SEOmonitor.com, an award winning SEO tool for agencies.
She is experienced in lead generation, content marketing, SEO and inbound marketing, having extensive experience in messaging and positioning.
All articles written by Irina:
- How to Use Proprietary Data to Drive Media Coverage
- #Inbound16 Highlights from Day 3 and 4
- #Inbound16 Highlights from Day 1 & 2
- 5 Content Tools for tech-savvy Content Marketers
- What’s wrong with Email Marketing today
- Case Study in SaaS Marketing: How Help Scout creates content that works
- How to put together a B2B lead-generation SEO strategy
- 23 brilliant non-SEO tools to boost your agency’s productivity