James Crawford is an award winning B2B and consumer PR practitioner and has worked with at some of the biggest PR agencies in the UK, prior to forming his own business in 2011.
He has provided consultancy to some of the UK’s biggest brands including Co-op Travel, Brother, Tata Steel and Whitbread. James has spent the last seven years unpicking the old PR agency model and looking at how traditional and digital PR can work together.
He focuses on using reputation and ecommerce metrics to track the ROI of PR. For many years PR was seen as the great immeasurable discipline. Now James spends much of his time measuring PR outcomes, applying skills begged, stolen and borrowed from the PR, search and ecommerce communities. He has won awards for his contribution to furthering the measurement and evaluation efforts of the PR industry.
He now works with ecommerce organisations, digital agencies and online businesses providing SEO PR and other services to build brands reputations and increase the bottom line.
His business, PR Agency One, is based on Manchester, UK
All articles written by James you can find here:
- Why the online user experience should be a priority for all businesses
- Why there is more to PRing a tech start up than you might think
- We explored the user experience of some of the biggest third sector websites, and it’s not great news
- Beating the Black Friday blow out
- How to Beat Writer’s Block
- Are you ready for Christmas?
- How to Recruit and Retain the Best Digital Talent
- How to use PR after a Google penalty?
- PR and Outreach tools: Gorkana vs BuzzStream
- How China’s WeChat demonstrates the real market potential of messenger services
- Time to Think Big When it Comes to Reputation Management
- How challenger brand Tesla is Disrupting the Market