Laura Crimmons is Communications Director at digital marketing agency Branded3 overseeing their Digital PR, Outreach and Social Media offering.
Laura’s background is originally in traditional PR and she now brings that experience combined with a knowledge of the ever-changing SEO landscape to develop and oversee engagement strategies across clients such as Virgin Holidays, Ladbrokes and Vue cinemas.
Laura is also a regular speaker and trainer at events such as BrightonSEO, Content Marketing Show and Figaro Social Media.
All articles written by Laura:
- Spotlight on Awards Ceremonies – From the organisers
- Interview with Craig Rayner, COO UnGagged
- What to expect from Conversion World 2016
- Interview with Manuel da Costa, Founder of Conversion World
- How are brands using VR?
- Getting the most out of speaking opportunities for you and your company
- Digital Marketing Events and Conferences in 2016
- 8 tips for getting the most out of events and conferences
- The Biggest Client Frustrations Working With Agencies
- The biggest agency frustrations working with clients
- Harnessing the power of Social Media
- Biggest Social Media Updates of 2015 To Date
- 4 Marketing Tactics Brands Should be Using on Instagram
- Finding and understanding your online audience
- Win More Links to Your Content with Paid Social Promotion