Melissa McDonald is the International Marketing Manager at Yandex, the leading Russian search engine, maintaining 60% of the market share. Yandex offers advertisers free English to Russian translation and site optimization. Yandex is based in Moscow but has 22 offices worldwide, including the US Business Development Office in Boston.
Melissa leads content generation for RussianSearchMarketing.com, a news and information site for digital advertising in Russia providing up-to-date market research, RuNet news, and blogs on major online advertising categories.
You will find Melissa speaking about RuNet and Russian SEO and SEM topics at several conferences throughout the US and UK, including SMX, IRCE, and iDate.
All articles written by Melissa:
- MWC 2017: Connecting with Consumers on Mobile
- New AI Based Yandex Search Algorithm Palekh
- Android Antitrust Cases in the EU and Russia: Updates & Overview
- Rio 2016: Olympics’ Mobile Year
- YES: Yandex Expert Summit 2016
- Global SEO Strategizing 2016: An Interview with Motoko Hunt
- State of Yandex SEO 2016
- A look at CES C Space 2016
- Yandex Announces Mobile-Friendly Marking
- BlaBlaCar Shares their International Digital Journey into Russia
- A Guide to Yandex.Direct for Google AdWords Experts
- Lessons Learned on Local Site Optimization & Increasing Online Conversions at Growing Global 2015
- Global Marketing Strategy: How Hotels.com Approaches Russia
- State of Yandex SEO May 2015: An Interview with Alexander Sadovsky
- What 5 Years in Russia Taught TripAdvisor About Russian Optimization and Yandex SEO
- Four Big Reasons You Should Market in Russia
- The No-nos of Using Online Translators when entering a Foreign Market
- Search in Russia: Google v Yandex Linguistic Test