Job Title: Marketing Manager
Company: Liberty Marketing
Paul Hunter is a Digital Account Coordinator and Marketing Manager at Liberty, a Digital Marketing Agency based in Cardiff. Liberty offer specialist marketing services including SEO, PPC, CRO, Content Marketing as well as consulting and training.
Paul switched to working for an agency after getting involved with digital marketing while working in an in-house marketing role for one of the country’s top schools. Even though he has only worked solely in digital for just over a year, Paul has presented at conferences and led workshops and training sessions throughout the country.
Outside of work Paul is a keen musician, having travelled around the world playing in various ensembles. He is also a keen sports fan, being brave/crazy enough to loudly support the England rugby team while living in Cardiff.
All articles written by Paul:
- 3 Marketing Predictions of Christmas Past That Turned Out To Be Wrong
- Content Discovery Networks: Friend or Foe?
- SEO Basics for Small Business
- Social Penalty Algorithms: You’ll never believe the future of social media!
- The Importance of Emotion in Content Marketing
- Make Content Great Again
- Will Digital Assistants Replace Search?
- How to Communicate Effectively With Your Clients and Colleagues
- A Beginner’s Guide to Segmentation in Google Analytics
- Is Facebook The Future of Video?
- Using Reactive Marketing for SEO
- The Digital Talent Gap(s)