Title: Managing Director
Pete Campbell is the Managing Director of Kaizen. He has worked with global brands including River Island, Symantec & 888.com on innovative SEO & Content Marketing campaigns. He built his first website at 11, pretends to not be totally addicted to video games and is regular speaker at digital marketing conferences including SMX, BrightonSEO & SEMDays. He also was the receipt of a Travolution award for ‘Rising Star of the Year’ for his SEO work on travel brands.
See the latest articles written by Pete in the right sidebar.
All articles written by Pete you can find here:
- 7 Things Google PageSpeed Insights Doesn’t Tell You
- Mobile First Index and 7 Things You Need to Stop Doing Immediately
- 5 Secret Ways You Can Use Google Tag Manager to Boost Your SEO Strategy
- Google Assistant: How Your Brand Can Get Ready for Voice Search
- 6 Content Hacks to Earn More Links
- 10 Open Data APIs Built By Brands To Use In Your Content Campaigns
- Google’s Bigger Plan For The Mobile Web: Firebase, Deep Linking & Instant Apps
- The Future of Technical SEO is Open Data
- Why Every Brand Needs to Migrate to HTTP/2 & How To Do It