CIM-qualified Online Marketing & SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Consultant with 8 years of online marketing experience: 4 years’ agency experience; around 6 months’ experience working in-house for a national household name in the insurance industry; now freelancing full-time.
Steve loves blogging about SEO (which can be seen over on his blog SEOno, which has been going since 2011) and has guest blogged for a number of other SEO blogs, including Moz. SEOno itself has also been nominated for a number of blogging awards, including Wales Blog Awards 2014 and UK Blog Awards 2015 & 2016. Steve also loves speaking about SEO, recently giving a talk at BrightonSEO and the CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations).
More personally, Steve is a big rock music fan and enjoys red wine, swimming, video games (especially RPGs) and engaging/procrastinating [delete as appropriate] on Twitter.
All articles written by Steve you can find here:
- The State of Digital Marketing Events – 3 Things I’d Like to See
- SEO is like Personal Training – the Ultimate SEO Analogy?
- Collaborative Link Building: Tips and Tools for Working Better with Clients
- 4 Lessons We Can Learn From a ‘Link Nirvana’ Client
- How Many Clients is Too Many? A Look at the Industry
- Why we Need to Stop Marketing to our Friends and Actually Start Marketing
- Identify your Best and Worst Clients with the Assessment Chart
- Why Sites Shouldn’t Put Nofollow on their Outbound Links
- SEO and Civil Law: Protecting Yourself from Unfortunate Client Disputes
- What Digital Marketers Want from an SEO Event in 2016
- How to Seek Out Content Ideas with Low SEO Competition
- 5 Sneaky Site Migration Issues that Sometimes Get Overlooked
- Getting Brand Links to Ecommerce Sites (and the Best Way to Do It)
- How to Get Clients Invested, Passionate and Playing to their Strengths
- Look Within: How Upfront Link Analysis Can Drive Link Building Strategy
- Repurposing Unsuccessful HAROs