Job Title: Head of PPC
Tara is Head of PPC at Etch, and has specialised in PPC for eight years, including search, display, and social media advertising.
Having managed large-scale accounts for both lead-generation and ecommerce, she is well versed in all things PPC. Her experience spans a wide variety of clients and industries, from multi-million pound travel industry brands and leading high street fashion retailers, to SMEs. When she’s not working on client accounts, you’ll find Tara blogging or sharing her knowledge at industry events such as BrightonSEO and SMX London.
All articles written by Tara:
- How to get started with Programmatic advertising: A beginners guide
- Should you advertise on Facebook’s Audience Network?
- Guide on how to create a Snapchat Geofilter for your business
- The Advertisers Guide to Snapchat Geofilters
- 6 AdWords PPC Hacks You Need To Know
- Search Retargeting: Supercharge Your Search Ads with RLSAs and Google Analytics
- Facebook and AdWords: Better Together
- Everything You Need to Know About Facebook Canvas Ads
- How to Win at Facebook Ads for Ecommerce
- The Ultimate Guide to Gmail Sponsored Promotions
- 12 Quick Ways to Improve your Facebook Ads Today
- Instagram Ads Guide: everything you need to know
- Brand Storytelling with Sequential Advertising on Facebook
- Why You Need to Track (the right) Conversions in Your Direct Response Digital Advertising
- 15 Ways to Use Custom Audience on Facebook