Can you believe it’s November already? How time flies! The end of the year is approaching rapidly. And with October now being over it is time for a little recap, find below the most popular posts from October.
These posts are all written in October and some of them in the last week of September (because if a post would be written in the last week it would never show up in most popular posts right? )
1. Winsor McCay Google Doodle: Little Nemo in Google-land – by Michel Wester
Google placed an interactive comic strip on all homepages of the search engine because of the 107th anniversary of Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo in Slumberland.
2. The 3 Link Building Tools I Always Use (And How I use Them) – by Paddy Moogan
Paddy Moogan describes three of his favorite tools he uses when linkbuilding. Some great take aways.
3. Google Authorship Profiles: No Verification Needed? – by Bas van den Beld
To show your author profile in the SERPS you have to verify it. But apparently this doesn’t have to be the case all the time.
4. Authorship: What and How and Why is it so Important to Google? – by Jeroen van Eck
Google is putting a lot of emphasis on authorship at the moment. Why is that and how can it work in your benefit? This post goes into detail on that.
7. Over 40% more people click on the first result – by Peter Young
Kantar Media and Compete and delved into the search behaviour of natural search – however perhaps more interestingly that of the paid search results.
9. 3 Ideas to Connect with your Audience and Attract Links #RCS style – by Aleyda Solis
Take a look at ideas that can be used to connect with your site audience to achieve its goals and attract links #RCS style with very successful examples.
But, most read doesn’t mean ‘most popular’ per se, after all, some posts have been there less long than others. So looking at how much posts were shared on Social Media is also interesting!
Here are the ten most shared posts last month:
1. Google Authorship Profiles: No Verification Needed? – by Bas van den Beld
2. Spain & Search Marketing: The 1st Edition – by Aleyda Solis
3. Over 40% more people click on the first result – by Peter Young
4. SWOT Analysis for SEO – by Hannah Smith
5. Video SEO for WordPress Just Became Really Easy – by Bas van den Beld
6. Winsor McCay Google Doodle: Little Nemo in Google-land – by Michel Wester
7. Google disavow links tool. Wearing the tin foil hat – by Gianluca Fiorelli
8. Is Yandex Simply A Russian Google? – by Gemma Birch
9. Long-Tail Keywords – Your Licence to Kill – by Ben Holbrook
10. 3 Ideas to Connect with your Audience and Attract Links #RCS style – by Aleyda Solis