The 3rd annual Hero Conf brings one of the biggest names and brightest minds together under one roof to discuss the tactics, strategies, present and future of pay-per-click advertising. Hero Conf is one of the ad conferences for innovative ideas, creative discussions and connections that matter:
- It is one of the largest PPC-only conference in the world.
- Networking with marketing luminaries from powerhouse brands like Bing, Adobe, Google, Dell, eBay and more!
- A 5-1 attendee to speaker ratio means you can accelerate your personal and professional skills with focused content and direct access to industry experts.
- One-of-a-kind workshops that allow you to dig deep into the specifics of your account with industry thought-leaders. You’ll leave with actionable ideas for growing your PPC programs.
There are many sessions taking place over the three days. Some of the presentations are highlighted below:
- Ad Testing in a Multi-Device World – by Brad Geddes- Certified Knowledge
Your ad testing strategies should grow more complex as your accounts mature and more variables, such as devices, enter into the equations. Attendees will learn how to create, test, and optimize their ads across various devices. This information can be used for accounts of any size to ensure that a company’s marketing continues to improve through proper ad testing.
- Perfecting Landing Pages – by Bryan Eisenberg
Landing pages are a critical part of every marketer’s toolbox. In order to create highly effective landing pages, marketers must understand the 10 key elements in the anatomy of a landing page and the role they play as part of a greater conversion optimization framework.
- The Race To Marketing Mastery – by Chris Haleua- Adobe
Recent Books like “Outliers” and “Talent is Overrated” have described a 10,000 hour path of deliberate practice before mastery can be achieved in any field. The presenter Chris, will spend one of those hours expanding on the 3×3 framework from last year’s Hero Conference to show how it is actually a pattern of patterns. Through the lens of the 3×3 Chris will segment performance for the most important object types and prioritize opportunities for various optimization techniques beyond bidding. Together Chris will help the audience to refine of their advertising skills faster than competitors and win the race to marketing mastery.
- Heroic PPC Trends and Techniques for Marketers and Data Geeks – by John Gagnon- Microsoft
Technology is changing the way users interact and data is changing how marketers make decisions. In today’s digital age marketers need to re-think how they’re segmenting customers and actually using “big data”. Hear techniques, identify unique patterns, predict the future and walk away with tools to make smarter decisions tomorrow.
All State of Digital readers will receive 15% off the total registration price. Please enter the code StateofDigitalHero15, when booking.