London brings together more than 1,000 representatives from the measurable side of digital marketing for a two-day conference in the heart of Britain’s tech capital. October 29-30 2015 will see decision-makers from tech providers, advertisers, publishers, agencies and networks descend on the Westminster Park Plaza to create an ideal platform for networking and education.
The conference programme will combine international speakers, thought leaders, figureheads, start-ups and digital experts to form a leading agenda that supplies insight and strategy on performance-based marketing within the wider digital marketing mix.
Some of the highlights for PMI: London 2015 on day one include:
- Why Audience Building Should Be Your Top Content KPI – Kevin Gibbons (Blueglass)
- Problems With SEO? Ask Us Anything… – Fili Weise and Kaspar Szymanski (SEO consultants)
- The Rise of the Humans: How to Outsmart the Digital Deluge – Dave Coplin (Microsoft)
Highlights on day two include:
- Six Secrets to Overcoming Social Marketing Hurdles – Eric Weaver (Weaver Global Advisory)
- How Do We Determine and Measure Incrementality in the Affiliate Channel? (panel featuring R.O.EYE, Impact Radius, Transferwise and Starcom Mediavest Group)
- Has There Been a Misunderstanding? Defining Content in a Digital Landscape – Rachelle Watson-Hill (CJ Affiliate by Conversant)
With Performance Marketing Insights: London edging ever closer, the team behind Britain’s biggest performance marketing conference is delighted to share the agenda for 2015.
For more information on ticket prices or sponsorship and to see the agenda in full, head to https://www.performancemarketinginsights.com/15/london/.