This year’s ‘Social Media Marketing’ event is taking place from 23-24 October at the Cavendish Conference Centre near Oxford Circus.
It is the fourth year of Social Media Marketing and promises to be the best yet. It is back with a stellar line up of speakers for a two-day event that explores the very latest in social media marketing innovation and excellence.
The conference features a mix of brand speakers (Yorkshire Tea, Microsoft plus more), leading thinkers in the industry and stand up comedy courtesy of David Schneider! SMM13 London offers a grand slam of content and engagement marketing, Facebook strategies, B2B techniques, Twitter comedy (yes, indeed), native advertising tips, vine marketing campaigns, the future of video, plus how to integrate social and digital
• Avoiding Crap: Five Ways to Succeed at Content Marketing
• Social Video and the Science of Sharing
• 10 Best Practices for Integrated Social Media Campaigns
• Using Humour for Impact on Twitter
• What’s Really Behind Facebook’s Competition Rule Changes?
• Precision B2B Lead Generation from Social Media
View the full programme here: