The Social Media Strategies Summit (SMSS) holds 2-3 day events around the US and in the UK, and will be coming to Amsterdam 18-19 June, 2014. SMSS hand-picks speakers who provide real-life insights and best practices into building and maintaining powerful social media plans that align with companies’ business strategy.
There will be 2 full days of education-packed and interactive sessions on how to build and execute a social media strategy. SMSS focuses on learning and case studies, providing attendees with the tools and strategies to implement back at the office right away. SMSS also provides a great atmosphere for networking and opportunities to meet other attendees. There will be key speakers from Yelp, Cloetta, HSBC and Hyatt.
SMSS Amsterdam will be featuring 2-hour interactive workshops on 18th June, where attendees will be working with smaller groups of attendees and one-on-one with instructors to dive into specific social strategy topics.
SMSS organise their sessions into three dedicated tracks:
- Social Media Strategy Development
- Social Tools & Platforms
- Content Strategy & Marketing
This allows conference attendees to customise the summit experience and attend the sessions most pertinent to the attendees and their organisation.
There are a number of different speakers presenting at the conference:
- Peter von Satzger – PR Director of Viacom – MTV North Europe
- Enrico Hanisch – Digital Automotive Consultant
- Alexandra Ekkelenkamp – Press Officer for Social Media at Council of the European Union
- Michael Schmidtke Director of Digital Communications for Bosch
- Jennifer Kedinger – Social Strategy & Activation EAME Manager for Hyatt
- Richard Fray – Digital & Social Media Manager at HSBC Expat
- Alethia Austin – Social Media Strategist
- Nardo Vogt – Chief Editor of Social Media for Ambuzzador
- Sabine Hoffman – Founder and CEO of Ambuzzador
- Remco Janssen – Award winning PR consultant and Founder of Proudly Represents
- Fabian Rangol – Digital and Social Media Manager of Renault Deutschland AG
- Bas Komen – Social Media & Digital Director of Cloetta
- Matt Butterworth – Digital & Strategy Partner of Big Communications
- Rosie Akenhead – Manager of Local Business Outreach of Yelp
- Zoe Cairns – Social Media Strategist / Speaker and Consultant
- Philippine Wouters – Senior Community Manager of Yelp
- Floris Regouin – Head of Digital Marketing at Samsung
- Ramon De Leon – Global Business and Social Media Keynote Speaker at Rise Interactive
- Corey Padveen – Director of Global Social Business Strategy at t2 Marketing International
- David Schneider – CEO of ThatLot
- Michael Koenka – Strategy Director of Curiosity Amsterdam
- Jeff Gibbard – President of True Voice Media
- David Levin – CEO of ThatLot
State of Digital readers receive a 15% discount for SMSS Amsterdam. To claim your discount, quote the code MSOD15 when you register.