International SEO Offers Scholarships to Talent
Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 16 seconds
The International SEO School opened its doors last week, running its first week-long international search course for delegates from across Europe. In-depth sessions ranging from “Build Your Own Search Engine” to “Planning a Geo-Targeting Strategy” provided delegates with insights, tactics and techniques for developing successful global seo strategies and campaigns.
The next course, International SEO taught by Andy Atkins-Krüger, will run from 18 th-22nd June. Both State of Search and the International SEO school firmly believe the industry should welcome young new talents with open arms. That is why State of Search and organizers WebCertain are giving you to the chance to win a scholarship to study at theSchool.
Are you under 30, working in search (agency or in company) and looking to expand your knowledge? Here’s your chance!
There are two scholarships up for grabs.
What is included:
- Attendance at the International SEO School training course from 18 th-22nd June
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in Central Barcelona
- Flights covered (from within Europe)
- Course Certification
Who can apply
- Must be under 30
- Must be employed and have company’s approval to attend (written approval required)
What you need to do
- Apply with 75 words max explaining why you think you should be offered a scholarship
- Tweet that you have made an application – using hashtag #ISEOS
- On completion of the course, write a blog post for State of Search, highlighting what you’ve learned on the course and the benefits of attending
Send your applications to State of Search by June 8 and we’ll announce the lucky recipients that weekend.