In 2013 State of Search is introducing something new: theme weeks. A week full of posts, articles and more about one specific topic. To provide you with the best information possible, all clustered so you can easily find exactly what you are looking for.
Next to the theme weeks we will also have special pages like the special Google+ page and Best Talks About Online Marketing Page for example. These pages provide you with specific clustered information on certain topics.
This week we will have one of our first ‘Theme Weeks’. The entire week we will be focussing on a specific topic. Since the week after it is SES London, the biggest event in the industry in Europe, we decided to promote next week to “Events Week”.
What you can expect
What we will we bring you is all sorts of information which will help you get the best out of events, if you’re a speaker, attendee or organiser, we will make sure you get the best information so you can get the most out of it.
This week you can expect the following things:
– Our bloggers will write about how you can best prepare for events, what best practices are and how you can best blog about an event
– Industry expert speakers will share some of their secrets with you
– We will do several polls on Facebook to know who is the must see speaker, the must see sessions and more
– We will do a research amongst our readers about events and publish that research
– Free templates which will help you make the best out of events!
– And to top it off on Friday we will be doing a LIVE Google Hangout on which we discuss events and SES in particular
So tune in this week to State of Search to get the best of the best on events and make your event, whether your visiting or organising, worth twice the money!