Spain & Search Marketing: The 6th Edition
Hola amigos: A lot has happened in the last couple of months in the Spanish search marketing world.
Let’s which has been the most important news and activities during this time:
SEO, Web Analytics & Social Posts
The big top ten for the SEO, Web analytics and social posts from the last two months are:
- How to calculate the iPhone and Android organic search traffic with the referrers change by David Campañó
- Fighting against not provided: Adding a “enhanced” keyword to Google Analytics by Iñaki Huerta
- How to measure the traffic in a multidomain setting by Jose Emeterio
- In social networks like Facebook, your company is renting by René Dechamps
- What hides the elimination of Google instant preview from the search results by Ferriol Egea
- The art of acrylics and puffs to earn links by Fernando Muñoz
- Ecological Linkbait by Jaime Cuesta
- Big Data: The first steps towards the future of Digital Analytics by Gemma Muñoz
- How to use ‘_set’, a new function in Google Analytics by Natzir Turrado
- Vulnerability in the Trending Topics system of Twitter with #Bonhumorcom by Guillermo Valls
Besides a new OMExpo in Madrid -the biggest e-commerce tradeshow in Spain-, the latest edition of one of the most successful events in the Spanish online sector, Internet es tuyo (Internet is yours) was organized on May 17 in Madrid and was also broadcasted through Daily Motion. MJ Cachon, who attended the event, wrote a complete review sharing the most interesting insights.
Of course, ClinicSEO was organized again in these months, the latest edition on May 21. This time Miguel Pascual, Carles Duarte and Edu Bayo had the opportunity to share about their favorite SEO Tools. Check the ClinicSEO video and Miguel presentation, where he also shares the interesting results of an SEO tools survey he did among the Spanish SEO community:
The Google Analytics User Conference in Barcelona was also organized on May 28 and Jordi Pastor from Desmarkt tell us more about what was shared in this event about the Web Analytics world in this post.
An SEO book
Carlos Pes has published his SEO book in Spanish, about the fundamentals of search engine optimization, great for those who are starting or want to learn more about how SEO works.
SEO Interviews by EFE
EFE, the main news agency in Spain has started a “curioseo” series in his EFE Futuro platform with video interviews with SEOs. The series started with the interview of Guillermo Valls, SEO of MARCA (main sports newspaper in Spain) and myself.
Spanish Companies in the European Search Awards
Last but not least, a special mention to the Spanish companies that have been shortlisted in the European Search Awards: Interdigital, Desmarkt and Kanvas Media. Good luck to all and see you in Barcelona for the awards ceremony.