Title: Head of SEO
Company: iProspect Norway
Agnete Tøien Pedersen was Head of SEO in iProspect Norway and has years of experience within SEM, SEO, web publishing and journalism. She is also chairman of the Board of Ethical SEM in Norway, BraSøk. On a daily basis she is working with customers of all sizes, in Norway, the Nordics and internationally.
On State of Digital she wrote on SEM and SEO from a Nordic perspective.
Privately Agnete is happily married and living outside of Oslo. She loves glossy magazines (preferably the gossip-kind), baking, zumba dancing, red wine, chocolate and great movies, and is a brand new mom of baby girl Aurora.
All articles written by Agnete:
- Outing Black Hat SEO; Should we, or should we not?
- SEO christmas campaigns: Did you use your summer months wisely?
- How to use Keyword Planner for small languages
- (Not provided) on Google organic keywords is a reality. What now?
- Can we trust Google Keyword Planner?
- Why project management is THE key success factor in SEO
- Be smart, make the summer months count
- Your SEO dream team
- The importance of a link clean up before it’s too late
- Test: Fresh Web Explorer
- Speaking to a Nordic audience? This Are Your Do`s and Dont`s…
- How to Target the Nordic Consumer
- Have Google lost sight of their mission statement?
- PPC advice from a SEO expert
- What Baby Books Can Teach Us About SEO
- Reputation management – Shady business or just great SEM?
- Nordic survey confirms: Social search? Thanks, but no thanks!
- Dear Google… Please make Local Search Work!