He graduated in Public Relations and Communications, and prior to joining digital marketing agency Hallam in 2015, he worked for a PR consultancy, providing traditional PR campaigns for a range of local, national and international clients.
With extensive offline and online experience, Alex currently helps clients increase their online visibility through digital PR, at the same time as building on their search engine marketing efforts. He also manages a team of specialists in social media, Digital PR, content marketing, and more.
Alex enjoys taking workshops to helps businesses improve their digital PR, and regularly gets published in the industry press.
When Alex isn’t talking about links, he’s probably talking about Everton Football Club.
All articles written by Alex:
- Tips For Rolling Out a New Service Offering
- Earning Links With Journalists, What Do You Need to Know?
- Time Management Tips for Digital Marketers
- Sponsored Posts & Advertorials: The State of Play for PR Professionals
- Guest Posting in 2018 – Does It Still Work?
- Using Facebook Ads to Promote Content
- Getting Your Link Profile on Point in 2018