Chris started his digital career writing copy for directories and tinkering with websites in his spare time, at some point over the last decade this became his day job and now he heads up the marketing delivery team at StrategiQ. During his career Chris has worked with international brands, through to SMEs and one-man bands, he’s a closet data enthusiast and a real digital junkie. A Recent speaker at Brighton SEO, SAScon, on Webpromo Experts, SEMRush & This Week in Organic, Chris can be found discussing core technical SEO, Link Building, Paid Search, Content Marketing, Analytics & Web Tracking and more.
All articles written by Chris you can find here:
- Levelling Up Your Google Tag Manager/Data Studio Game For Free
- Hourly Rank Tracking – One Year On
- 5 Free Ways to Make Your Website Better
- Why SEO “sticking plasters” aren’t the enemy, perfection is
- How to Decide – Robots.txt Or Meta Robots?
- What is Rank Tracking and Do We Recognise it Anymore?
- Tracking Success for Small Businesses (Part Two)
- Tracking Success for Small Businesses (Part One)
- 6 Distractions Which are Making your SEO Less Effective
- How to Clean Up After Botched Site Migration
- 8 Surprising Conversation Starters for Publishers/Editors in Blogger Outreach