Title: Freelance AdWords & CRO professional
Company: ADworld Experience
Gianpaolo’s personal motto is: “Success is not easy money, but being proud of what you do”. And he would add that this is why he will probably never get rich!
He was one of the first Italian web professionals who got involved in Search Engine Marketing in late nineties. AdWords certified partner since 2005, he contributes to several PPC industry specialized blogs and speaks regularly in international SEM events like SMX, BrightonSEO, PPCMasters, etc. In 2012 he created ADworld Experience, which now is one of the world’s largest PPC events. He is now actively working as AdWords & Conversion Rate Optimizer freelance professional for several important companies and Non Profit organizations. His last project (by now) is PPCPM.com, an AdWords performance monitoring tool based on 3 totally innovative KPIs (available in free beta).
All articles written by Gianpaolo you can find here:
- Check your Google Ads account like a PRO with “PPC CheckMate” methodology
- Bye bye Exact Match, hello “modified” Exact
- Improving efficiency in the Google Display Network
- AdWords Copywriting Magic Recipe
- The Golden 8W Rule for PPC Campaign Planning
- What You Need to Implement with AdWords in 2018
- The Best of Heroconf London (1st day) 2017
- Rand Fishkin’s SEO landscape for 2017 after 6 months
- The Best of PPC & CRO from ADworld Experience 2017
- A Quick Recap of the International Session of PPC Masters in Berlin
- Web Summit is… HUGE
- The state of PPC conferences in Europe
- Conversion Jam Rocks
- Achieving an effective PPC account structure. Art or Science?
- AdWords Extended Text Ads are already among us
- The Goals Tracking Guide for Analytics [Infographic]
- AdWords self-optimizing accounts demystified