Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Current Job: Lookers
Gordon Campbell previously worked agency side and decided to make the transition to an in-house role and is currently the Digital Marketing Manager for a large PLC based in the UK.
Gordon specialises in SEO, PPC and Remarketing but also gets involved in other areas such as Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Project Management, Data Analysis and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Although Gordon is now based in-house, he likes to keep actively involved with the agency world and works with a number of agencies to provide advice on their digital marketing strategy.
See the latest articles written by Gordon in the right sidebar.
All articles written by Gordon you can find here:
- Do’s & Don’ts When Pitching Your Digital Services
- Spider Traps: An SEO issue that even Google suffers from..
- PR Inspired Link Acquisition Techniques for SEO
- How to help your clients increase revenue & keep them happy in 2016
- Reciprocity and Digital Content Seeding
- How to get a job or progress your career in digital marketing
- Easy Ways for Digital Marketers to Supplement Their Income
- SEO TO CDO: Why you need a Digital Marketer in a top position within your business