Title: Content Marketing Manager
Hannah fell into digital marketing when she spotted a job ad for a Graduate PPC Executive position. She was told that her skills didn’t really lend themselves to PPC, so got slotted into an SEO Copywriter role instead. It ended up working out well; she’s since worked in-house and on agency side to help businesses with their content and outreach efforts. Hannah is now a Content Marketing Manager at Koozai.
Hannah has spoken at the Content Marketing Show and BrightonSEO (three times), and is always keen to hear about more speaking opportunities at conferences and events.
All articles written by Hannah:
- Blog editors: make 2019 your best year
- How to get yourself ready for your first ever speaking gig
- 4 mistakes that brands are still making on social media
- How to generate buzz for your outreach campaign
- Getting the most out of media requests as a brand
- Let’s drop the agency nonsense
- How to lose a blogger from one email
- How to get stakeholders on board with your campaign