Jack Telford works as a Digital Content Executive at theMediaFlow, a Digital Marketing agency in Hampshire. Specialising in the research, planning and creation of digital content, Jack is responsible for delivering written material for both national and international clients.
Jack’s educated in Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies and has an interest in how digital media and SEO can be integrated into a wider marketing strategy. Having written on digital content, industry events and social media marketing, Jack has a passion for innovative ways to build brands online with the use of digital marketing techniques.
All articles written by Jack:
- 7 Essential Elements to a Brand DNA Piece
- 6 SEO Tools Which Make Life a Lot Easier
- What Makes Content Shareable? A Donald Trump Analysis
- Using Data Miner to Generate Content Ideas – A Practical Guide
- 5 Top Tips for Promoting your Digital Content
- 6 Key Lessons Content Marketers Could Learn From Journalists
- 3 Ways to Nurture Creative Ideas