Jan-Willem Bobbink got addicted with online marketing in 2004, since he build his first international webshop when he was 16. He is currently working as Freelance SEO for global clients and is ambassador for Majestic. His blog can be found at Notprovided.eu and he shares his cycling adventures at CATW!
During the years he has developed extensive knowledge of performance marketing by building multiple affiliate marketing concepts. In 2011, after several years of working alone, he then decided to make the next step in his career: utilizing his SEO knowledge for the bigger players in the market. He has been a speaker at several international events like SMX Munich, Performance Marketing Insights, A4U Expo, SEOCampixx, BrightonSEO & Search Marketing Thursday.
Currently he is responsible for international visibility campaigns for a broad range of clients. He helps clients with developing sustainable SEO and link building strategies, solving algorithmic Panda & Penguin devaluations, manual penalties and support introduction in foreign markets. Technical experience with websites with more than 50 million pages, optimized domains for Baidu & Yandex and have realised internationalised & scalable link building campaigns. Projects have taken place in all kinds of niches, with a focus on E-commerce, travel, gambling and finance.
All articles written byJan-Willem you can find here:
- Recap Friends of Search 2016 #FOS16
- What is HTTP/2 and how does it affect the web?
- Using PageRank for internal link optimisation
- 5 unknown techniques to increase website performance
- 6 Developments that Suggest Technical SEO is not Dead
- Search and Social – #SMX London day 2
- What You Should Be Doing In Search & Mobile – #SMX London day 2
- Keywords Are Dead – Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences! – #SMX London Day 1
- Google’s Maile Ohye: a multi-device world – #SMX London Day 1
- Google and App indexing: how can you benefit from it?
- Eliminate the SEO risks when moving to SSL / HTTPs
- Data driven SEO: getting detailed insights by using Free Tools
- Using your internal search engine as a marketing instrument
- Best of 2014: No 9: The Semantic Web: Business Models from a Marketing Perspective
- More Than 36% of Traffic is From Mobile & Tablet, Find Out 5 Ways To Capture These Visits