Jodie Harris is head of Digital PR at MediaVision. She works on a plethora of accounts across B2B and B2C. Her background comes from raising the profiles of lifestyle and beauty brands on and offline. She has been a part of experiential pop up shops, student and festival tours as well as being the press hound of the office. Her work and experience with PR agencies and in-house departments let her appreciate both a brand’s audience and the needs of journalists and bloggers. She is particularly passionate about twinning the attitude of traditional PR and the influential qualities of Digital PR.
Her proudest moments to date are launching the Sleek MakeUP brand in Portugal through digital PR alone, being a regular at London Fashion Week and working with Louis Venter on the rebrand of MediaVision from a search agency to a fully integrated marketing agency.
When she is not eye- level deep in strategy docs and blogs, you will find her slaving away in the kitchen, baking. She is also an avid support of West Ham Utd, which she claims is character building!
All articles written by Jodie:
- Does Brand Blindness still Exist in a Digital World?
- What Should We Learn from Pornhub’s Marketing?
- How Content is Changing the Digital PR Process
- Why Your Imagery is Affecting Your Digital PR Results
- The Cliches You Need to Avoid When Recruiting Digital PR
- How to Use Digital PR for Events
- How to Gain Mentions with Social and Digital PR for Your Content Marketing
- What PR Tools Can’t Teach You About Pitching
- How to create the perfect Brandjack
- How to PR non-product brands
- The Price of Off Brand Digital PR
- Content Marketing and Digital PR – And how they work together
- The Trends and Predictions for Digital PR in 2015
- The Vlogger – How to Choose the Perfect YouTube Collaboration for Your Brand
- How to Create The Perfect Digital PR Campaign Strategy
- The Dos and Don’ts When Speaking to a Blogger
- The Social PR Hit: The ins and outs of how to achieve social PR
- How to do PR without a Press Release
- PR Crisis Management in a Digital World
- Why PR is more important than ever for SEOs
- The Blogger and the Brand
- The Two Faces of PR: Traditional Versus Digital
- Case Study: Rebranding from a Search Agency to a Digital Agency