Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Company: Aira Digital
Laura is a Digital Marketing Consultant at Aira Digital & Advance Promotions. With search experience in a large number of industries both in-house and agency side, Laura has a strong interest in conversion optimisation and web psychology.
All articles written by Laura:
- Google Tone: Noisy URL Sharing From Google
- Mighty Mobile – The Power of YouTube Mobile Advertising In 2015
- FacePay or PayBook? – Peer to Peer Payments Come to Facebook
- Paid Search Tips For Winning at eCommerce
- Are SEOs Still Seen As Snake Oil Salesmen?
- 10 Conversion Optimisation Tips For Your Business
- How To Write a Marketing Email
- Facebook Experiments & Why We Shouldn’t Be Surprised
- Getting Yourself Heard – a Case Study from the Music Industry
- Twitter and Politics – An Overview
- Why You Should Stop Asking For Facebook Likes, and What to Do Instead
- Tips for Building a Social Media Campaign
- Restaurant Menus in Google Search Results – What Does It Mean For Your Business?
- Sharenting – Is It What Your Child Would Want?
- Google+ in 2014
- Why You Need Responsive Design
- How to Run a Successful Facebook Competition
- How to Optimise Call-to-Action Buttons for Maximum Conversion & 10 Alternative Uses for CRO Tools
- Right Content, Right Person, Right Time & Maximum Marketing Impact
- The Psychology of Pricing by Leigh Caldwell
- The Value of Online Reviews and How to Get Them
- Wireframe Tools – Helping the SEO vs Designer Problem
- Facebook Algorithm Update – What Will It Mean For Your Business?
- Try a Little Tenderness – The Relationship Between Designers and SEOs