Lee Wilson is the Head of SEO for Vertical Leap, a UK Search Marketing and Digital Agency that offers the most effective and thorough search marketing service in the UK, helping companies maximise their online visibility. Based in Portsmouth and London, Vertical Leap combines specialist expertise with a bespoke prescriptive marketing platform that understands what’s happening with your website, why – and what to do about it.
Lee is a regular industry writer on topics including; search marketing, digital trends and broader marketing and business subjects. Recently Lee published his first solely authored industry book ‘Tactical SEO – The Theory and Practice of Search Marketing’, and can be seen commenting on the latest digital updates online.
Lee has been heading up digital departments since the early 2000’s with experience working in house and at agency level, covering many hundreds of client projects.
See the latest articles written by Lee in the right sidebar.
All articles written by Lee you can find here:
- 5 Reasons Your Content Isn’t Working & How to Fix it
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs to Invest in Data Science
- Supercharge your Search Marketing with Automation
- Unlocking the Global Marketplace in 2018 with International SEO
- Screenless Search Marketing Essentials – Your Practical Guide
- Thinking Beyond the Sale – Practical E-commerce Optimisation Tips
- Identifying and Creating Content That Works
- Preparing Your Website for the Winter – Your Winter Ready Guide
- Top Tips for Creating your Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy for 2017
- 5 Reasons You Need to Consider Using Chatbots for Business
- How human-robot collaboration is changing the face of digital marketing