Title: Freelance B2B/Marketing Writer
Also blogs for:Learn Inbound
Marijana is a freelance B2B/marketing content writer on a mission to improve how content marketing is done, one business at a time. She is a Croatian based in Dublin. Armed with a masters in journalism, writing is basically all she’s ever done (and ever wanted to do!). She started out with writing for TV and radio and transitioned to writing online and understanding the power of social media when she started travel blogging. She then naturally ended up writing content for online courses in digital, search, social and mobile marketing, and has learned to develop content in a strategic way that builds into the overall marketing process.
In 2016, Marijana also became great friends with an amazing team of the Learn Inbound conference in Dublin, and is now in charge of their community management, along with the magic of content and social media. When she isn’t writing or hustling with Learn Inbound team, she’s either travelling to a new country or preparing for her next marathon!
All articles written by Marijana:
- 7 Questions to Help You Recover a Failed Piece of Content
- Content Marketing Examples You Can Actually Get Inspired With [B2B + B2C]
- Foolproof Content Creation: 5 Steps to Writing Irresistible Blog Posts
- 3 Not-So-Obvious Ways to Use Audience Insights to Power Up Your Content Marketing
- 3 Strategies to Consistently Produce Quality Content
- Google Analytics Reports That Drive Content Marketing Success
- How To Write Engaging Blog Posts Your Audience Will Crave