Title: Head of Search
Company: Delete Agency
Polly Pospelova is a passionate online marketing professional who thrives on delivering unique value-driven search solutions.
Former developer Polly has a deep understanding of search marketing from both developer and client sides and has been educating her clients about the wonderful world of search marketing through speaking and presenting for years. Polly has the big-picture expertise as well as hands on experience of working with designers and developers on small to large size projects making the magic happen.
Polly’s strategies will give you an edge over the common practices of your competitors as you integrate search into your business and marketing activities. She will provide enough concrete information for you to implement and outperform your competitors.
The results of her work can be seen in the many award-winning solutions delivered for clients from small companies to large brands.
As well as managing Delete Agency’s natural and paid search teams, Polly works closely with both technical developers and UX specialists to maximise customer experience and conversions.
Polly is regularly invited to speak on hot search topics at conferences and exhibitions including: UK Search Conference, SASCon and ionSearch.
All articles written by Polly:
- State of Digital conference session: The State of SEO
- State of Digital conference session: How to become an SEO Rockstar
- Multiple Domains vs Single Domain Strategy to Build a Stronger Domain
- Using Treemaps Report In Google Analytics To Analyse Marketing Channels
- Is Personalisation The Death of Exploration?
- Locate Your Audience in Minutes with Google Fusion Tables
- Top Tips for Developing Personalised User Experience
- Top Tips on Driving Online Conversions From Offline Ads
- Top 5 Must Haves on a Small PPC Campaign Budget – Part 2
- Top 5 Must Haves on a Small PPC Campaign Budget
- SES London Day 3 – Assess. Diagnose. Fix: How to Become a Leading SEO Mechanic #SESLon
- Brilliant Blogging: Best Practices to Enhance Your Customer Reach
- SES London Day 2 – Google Changes A lot! Hummingbird, Not Provided, Enhanced Campaigns: The Update #SESLon
- How to Analyse, Optimise & Automate Multi-Channel ROI Calculations
- How to Create Customer Experiences Fully Optimised for Search
- How Can You Track Competitors PPC Spend?