Title: Snr Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Company: Lloyds Banking Group UK
Russell O’Sullivan is an all-round Senior Digital Marketing and Acquisition Manager. With over 15 years of experience in the digital environment, he has worked across varied disciplines such Content Strategy, PPC, SEO, Ecommerce, Social Media, Web design and UX.
Just at the point when the term content strategy was formed back in 2008, Russell became the content strategist and manager at Confused.com, one of the UKs biggest comparison companies. Within a highly competitive landscape, he was pivotal in making sure that Confused were leading ranking and SERP race across their product range.
He is an avid attendee across the yearly search and marketing conferences, enjoying the buzz at SES, the fast pace of BrightonSEO and jumping pod to pod at places like MarketingWeek Live. He has presented at SES London, SMX London, RIMC Iceland and is a keen to do more public speaking at events.
Hobbies and interests include road biking (his wife doesn’t allow mountain biking anymore due to broken bones and A&E trips), following Le Tour de France, finding new local ales to taste and also cooking (because he loves eating).
All articles written by Russell:
- Digital Display: What is Viewability and Why Does it Matter?
- What is Programmatic Marketing, Buying and Advertising?
- Advice on Overcoming Stage Fright
- Is the Google Phantom 2 Update based more on user experience?
- Mobile / Device Design Checklist for the Financial Services Industry
- Back to basics when creating content
- Is Your Content Being Found? Taboola or Outbrain Could Help
- What drives more traffic to your site, Email or Social Media?
- The New and Improved MSN Homepage
- Case Study: Developing Personas: B2C in a B2B World
- Stop Paying Facebook – Migrate Your Social Fans into CRM
- Facebook Changing their Ads – Could this Lead to Higher Engagement and Ad Spend?
- Using Data to Drive Online Marketing Decisions – #seslon
- The Rise of Content Scraping – is it Sharing or Stealing?
- SES London Day 3 – Driving Business Value with a Social and Content Master Plan #SESLon
- SES London Day 2 – SEM Power Tools Set: SEO & PPC #SESLon
- SES London Day 2 – Meet the Experts Roundtable Forum #SESLon
- Small businesses losing faith in social media