In 2015 State of Digital is organising a very special summer series. This year we are asking the youngsters in the digital marketing industry to tell us their experiences! You are reading this because you signed up; welcome to the 2015 State of Digital Summer Series!
Your post could be featured on State of Digital this summer. How cool would that be. Read on to find out exactly what you need to do. There are a few t’s and c’s that you need to adhere too which can be found at the bottom of this post.
Enter your article
Here’s how you enter your article:
Fill in the fields below, make sure you add a title, your details and everything else so we will know who to credit! Remember to enter your posts before July 8th 2015 to be part of the series!
Ground Rules and Guidelines
Just a quick reminder on the rules and guidelines!
To make sure each one gets a fair shot at fame, there are some ‘ground rules’ to entering:
* Once you’ve signed up you will receive a confirmation of entering and a link to where you can enter your article
* We want the articles to be with us before July 8 2015, that is your deadline!
* Each article has to be at least 500 words and maximum 1200 words (more or less) long
* Any links that are un-necesary will be removed by the editorial team
* You can only enter if you’ve started working in a digital marketing role in the last 24 months, so after June 1st 2013!
* Images provided in the articles have to be right-free
* Standard ‘rules’ apply: no insulting, sticking to Google guidelines, no copyright violations etcetera
* The topic is your choice as long as it is about your experiences working in the industry in the past 2 years. This could be about events you attended, changes you’ve seen with networks like Google or Facebook, how people behave, how you learn, what was interesting, what was surprising, etcetera. Just a tip: we LOVE the more personal stories ;-).
* The winners of the best posts will be chosen based on quality (a jury will look at the articles) in combination with popularity (social).