The State of Digital conference is returning to London on 19th November, in conjunction with the 2019 UK Search Awards.
Conferences are one of the best ways to keep your skills sharp and learn new methods to integrate into your best SEO practices. Speakers provide expert opinions and conclusions drawn from their own real-life experiences to help you become a better marketer. But, whilst structured sessions are important, it’s critical to build on those skills with practice and become immersed in the wider context to truly absorb vital information.
State of Digital: London 2019 is a one-day, intensive event that takes learning beyond the auditorium. You’ll be immersed in the industry throughout the day, with the option to take it on into the evening by joining us at the UK Search Awards to rub shoulders with award-winning SEO and IM experts for some top-notch inspiration to round off the day.
Whether you’re in-house or agency-side, if you are in a role where your online performance directly impacts your bottom line, then this conference is for you. You’ll learn the methods and strategies used in some of the country’s most successful Digital Marketing campaigns, these are the ideas and methods that are currently cutting through the noise and making a real impact for businesses.
Speaker lineup so far:
Founder: Aimclear® Marketing Agency, Speaker, Author, EU/UK Search Awards Judge, Wilderness Guide
International Speaker, Trainer & Expert Online Marketing Consultant, UK/EU/US/MENA Search Awards Judge & Chocolate Judge.
Head of Search at StrategiQ Marketing.
Founder, CEO @ Re:signal – Speaker, Writer and UK Search Personality 2018
Your ticket includes:
- An all-access pass to State of Digital London at etc.venues St. Pauls. A full day packed with sessions from the best Speakers in the industry hand-picked by the team behind State Of Digital.
- One-to-one advice. We’ve packed in plenty of time for quality conversations with attendees, speakers & exhibitors through multiple breaks and networking events.
- Meals provided. This means a delicious catered breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea over the course of a jam-packed day.
- An endless supply of caffeine. What would a conference be without coffee/tea? There will be multiple breaks throughout the event to ensure you keep energised.
- After the event join us at the UK Search Awards* to celebrate our 9th Birthday *separate tickets required.
State Of Digital 2019 & UK Search Awards: November 19, 2019
etc.venues St Paul’s | London EC1A 4HD | United Kingdom