The day before yesterday Matt Cutts held a very special live webchat on the Google Webmaster Central YouTube Channel. For 90 minutes he answered questions from viewers. One of the questions was about JC Penney. The video here is an extract of the 90 minutes which were broadcasted live.
Searchengineland reports on the entire webcast. The following topics were discussed:
- J.C. Penney Penalty Lifted
- Google’s Panda Update: International Rollout?
- Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools Integration
- Google +1 Button & Search Rankings
- Random SEO Topics & Questions
- Blocked sites in Webmaster Tools?
- Rel=canonical abuse
- IP address as a ranking factor
- Using rel=nofollow on internal links